英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

有一種讓人堅強的方法,就是有一個想要保護的人。
Armageddon 2

有一種讓人堅強的方法,就是有一個想要保護的人。

Having someone who you wish to protect is the best way to make you strong.

若沒本錢輸,就要有本事贏。
Jim sturgess in 21

若沒本錢輸,就要有本事贏。

If you can’t afford to lose, make sure you have what it takes to win.

對一個全心愛你的人最好的回報,就是全心去愛他。
Bolt1

對一個全心愛你的人最好的回報,就是全心去愛他。

The best way to repay someone who loves you wholeheartedly, is to do so in return.

一段真摯的感情需要的不是完全契合的兩個人,而是願意為愛妥協的兩顆心。
Life as we know it

一段真摯的感情需要的不是完全契合的兩個人,而是願意為愛妥協的兩顆心。

A perfect relationship isn’t made of two people who are perfect for each other, but two hearts that are willing to compromise for one another.

Les Brown (勵志演說家)
Sunset 2421639  340

你打算做什麼改變?為了做你從沒做過的事,你必須成為另外一個人。

What is it that you’re going to do differently? In order to do something you’ve never done, you have to become someone you’ve never been.

2015-06-30
Big 2015 06 30b

他們怎麽叫你並不重要,重要的是你自己要怎麽做。《蘭戈》

It doesn't matter what they call you. It's the deeds that make the man.

你能給自己最好的禮物,就是做自己。快樂是一種選擇,人生不是用來取悅別人的。
Mona lisa smile1

你能給自己最好的禮物,就是做自己。快樂是一種選擇,人生不是用來取悅別人的。

The best gift you can give yourself is to be yourself. Happiness is a choice; life isn’t about pleasing others.

有些人,是值得你為了他融化的。
Frozen melting fr

有些人,是值得你為了他融化的。

“Some people are worth melting for.”

Loretta Lynn (歌手)
Beach 1835405  340

長期而言,你決定自己的運氣 – 是好,是壞,或普通。

In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent.

2015-06-29
Big 2015 06 29b

你必須不停地追逐年輕時的瘋狂夢想。(Mike Tomlin)

You must continue to dream the wild dream that you dreamed when you were young.