英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

愛你的人即使不想道別,仍會祝福你在沒有他的地方找到快樂。
P.s. i love you

愛你的人即使不想道別,仍會祝福你在沒有他的地方找到快樂。

Those who love you always wish that you find happiness, even if they can’t be the ones giving it to you.

有些人之所以堅強,是因為心已經被掏空,再也無法感受痛。
American sniper closeup

有些人之所以堅強,是因為心已經被掏空,再也無法感受痛。

Some people are only strong because their hearts have been emptied and can no longer feel any pain.

不要輕易接受命運,那只是用來安慰自己不夠努力的藉口。
Adjustment bureau book

不要輕易接受命運,那只是用來安慰自己不夠努力的藉口。

Never accept your fate so easily; it’s just an excuse for not giving everything you’ve got.

Nikki Haley (美國州長)
Mountain 2295767  340

我父母總是告訴我們,不要對事情抱怨而是對它們採取行動,所以『不能不是選擇』幾乎成為一種生活方式。

My parents always used to tell us not to complain about things but do something about them, so ‘Can’t is not an option’ was almost a way of life.

2016-06-30
Big 20160630b 1

海內存知己天涯若比鄰。

A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.

有時候勇敢把愛說出口,不是為了得到愛,而是不想有遺憾。
Love actually sign

有時候勇敢把愛說出口,不是為了得到愛,而是不想有遺憾。

Sometimes the reason you express your love for someone isn’t because you want their love in return, but because you don’t want to leave any regrets.

我們總是抱怨家人們不懂我們,但其實很多他們的苦,我們也不懂。
The incredibles dad

我們總是抱怨家人們不懂我們,但其實很多他們的苦,我們也不懂。

We all complain about how our family doesn’t under stand us. But the truth is, they all have problems of their own that we don’t understand either.

人生中總有些錯過的瞬間,在回憶裡卻成為了永遠。
You are the apple of my eye girl

人生中總有些錯過的瞬間,在回憶裡卻成為了永遠。

Some moments may have slipped away in our life, but will last forever in our memory.

Tim Cook (蘋果執行長)
Barbary ape 2448008  340

場邊不是你想過日子的地方,這世界需要你在舞台中央。

The sidelines are not where you want to live your life. The world needs you in the arena.

2016-06-29
Big 2016 06 29b

我們有兩只耳朵,一張嘴巴的原因是我們可以多聽而少說。 —芝諾

Reason why we have two ears and only one mouth is that we may listen the more and talk the less.