英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

有時雖然你感到寂寞,但這卻是你需要獨處的時候。
Wild confident

有時雖然你感到寂寞,但這卻是你需要獨處的時候。

The moments you feel lonely are sometimes the moments you need to be alone.

真愛之所以難尋,是因為擁有和珍惜,是兩件完全不同的事。
The other woman selfie

真愛之所以難尋,是因為擁有和珍惜,是兩件完全不同的事。

True love is hard to come by because having someone and cherishing someone are two completely different things.

付出真心不難,難的是找到那個值得的人。
Silverlinings3

付出真心不難,難的是找到那個值得的人。

Giving your heart away isn’t hard, finding someone worthy of it is.

2016-11-30
Big 20161130b

如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.

Alan Lakein (時間管理作家)
Oregon 2243450  340

時間 = 生命,因此,浪費時間就等於浪費生命,掌控時間就等於掌控生命。

Time = Life, Therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.

我們的一生會遇到許多人;有的人會愛你,有的人會傷你,有的人會帶出最好的你。
Book war horse

我們的一生會遇到許多人;有的人會愛你,有的人會傷你,有的人會帶出最好的你。

Of those people we meet in life, some are here to love you, some are here to hurt you, and some are here to bring out the best of you.

有時候你心裡已經知道結果了,卻還是忍不住想要繼續做點什麼讓希望不會消失。
The changeling

有時候你心裡已經知道結果了,卻還是忍不住想要繼續做點什麼讓希望不會消失。

Sometimes even when you already know the answer in your heart, you still wish to do something just to keep your hope alive.

愛不只要學會珍惜,更要懂得放手 。
The belier family mom

愛不只要學會珍惜,更要懂得放手 。

Love is about learning how to cherish, and when to let go.

為了心愛的人,我們總會比想像中更堅強。
Changeling jolie

為了心愛的人,人們總會比想像中更堅強。

We become stronger for those who we love.

2016-11-29
Big 20161129b

學習只能循序漸進,而不能躍進。

Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.