英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

無論你在哪裡,跟誰在一起,我會永遠,真心地,完全地,愛你。
Love rosie

無論你在哪裡,跟誰在一起,我會永遠,真心地,完全地,愛你。

“No matter where you are, and who you’re with, I will always, truly, completely, love you.”

一本好書,就像是一個可以拆了一次又一次的禮物,不斷地帶給你驚喜。
The book thief liesel

一本好書,就像是一個可以拆了一次又一次的禮物,不斷地帶給你驚喜。

A good book is a like a present that you can open again and again, each time bringing you a different surprise.

我們總要失去過才懂得珍惜,但珍惜後的失去,卻是最痛的。
One day hug

我們總要失去過才懂得珍惜,但珍惜後的失去,卻是最痛的。

We often learn to cherish something by losing it; but it hurts the most to lose something that you cherish.

Bill Gates (微軟創辦者)
Balance 110850  340

慶祝成功是好事,但記取失敗的教訓更重要。

It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.

2014-12-29
Big 2014 12 29b

只有那些甘願冒險不斷前行的人,才能夠清楚的了解自己能走多遠。(T.S.Eliot)

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

生命中總有讓人害怕不安的時候,但除了勇敢面對,我們別無選擇。
Hunger games gaze

生命中總有讓人害怕不安的時候,但除了勇敢面對,我們別無選擇。

Life can be fearful at times, but often we have no choice but to face it with courage.

世上最純真的,莫過於父母給孩子的愛。
Miracle in cell 7 eat

世上最純真的,莫過於父母給孩子的愛。

Nothing is more pure than the love that parents give to their children.

我不是喜歡單身,只是我想也許這樣就不會再次受傷了。
Sassy girl

我不是喜歡單身,只是我想也許這樣就不會再次受傷了。

It’s not that I like being single; I just thought this way I won’t get hurt again.

2014-12-28
Big 2014 12 28b

有時候需要狠狠摔一跤,才知道自己站在哪兒。(Hayley Williams)

Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

任何人的過去都不該被用來當作折磨自己的工具。
Inception hug

任何人的過去都不該被用來當作折磨自己的工具。

No one’s past was meant to be used as a device for torturing oneself.