英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

朋友的陪伴,是為了幫你分擔,那些生命中難以獨自承受的重。
Harry potter and half blood

朋友的陪伴,是為了幫你分擔,那些生命中難以獨自承受的重。

Friends stay at our side, so they can share loads in our lives that are too heavy for us to carry alone.

Sheryl Sandberg (臉書營運長)
Tree 213980  340

完成一件事比期望完美還要好。

Done is better than perfect.

2015-07-24
Big 2015 07 24b

僅僅活著是不夠的,我們還需要有陽光、自由,和一點花的芬芳。(安徒生)

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

夢想是不能等的。你永遠不知道,明天和意外,哪一個會先到。
Up elliesick

夢想是不能等的。你永遠不知道,明天和意外,哪一個會先到。

Dreams can’t wait. You never know which will come first: your tomorrow, or your end. 

有一種純粹的愛,就是我喜歡,因為你喜歡。
Only yesterday confession

有一種純粹的愛,就是我喜歡,因為你喜歡。

One of love’s purest forms is I like it because you like it.

你們的不同不是為了讓你討厭他,而是要讓你明白你有多麼需要他。
Due date sit

你們的不同不是為了讓你討厭他,而是要讓你明白你有多麼需要他。

Your differences are not meant to separate one another, but for you to realize how much you need each other.

2015-07-23
Big 2015 07 23b

不能改變的事,要學會接受,而能夠改變的事就要勇於行動。電影《正義聯盟》

Accept the things you cannot change. Have the courage to change the things you can.

緣起,在人群中,我看見你。緣滅,我看見你,在人群中。
Butterfly effect 2

緣起,在人群中,我看見你。緣滅,我看見你,在人群中。 -張愛玲最後他才發現,沒有什麼事是能夠完美的;而幸福,是需要做出某些犧牲才能換得的。在嘗試過各式各樣不完美的結局之後,Even選擇了一個不完美中完美的結局:Evan與Kayleigh各自有著不錯的人生,但他們兩個卻像陌生人一樣,只能在人群中擦肩而過。

When it started, in the crowd, I saw you; when it ended, I saw you, in the crowd.我們推薦這部電影給你,主要是希望你能夠明白,很多事情,特別是緣份,是沒辦法強求的。或許你會想,當年如果你去了跟他同一間學校,是不是兩人就會在一起?但如果你們在一起了,是否又會失去現在擁有的其他東西呢?也許你會對現在這個結局感到遺憾,說不一定這卻是最好的結局。

一個人會被欺騙,不是因為他不知道真相,而是因為他沒想過要去質疑。
Captain america 2 cap

一個人會被欺騙,不是因為他不知道真相,而是因為他沒想過要去質疑。

The reason some people were deceived isn’t because they didn’t know the answer, but because they didn’t try to question.

天堂,就是有你在的地方。
Bruce almighty

天堂,就是有你在的地方。 

Heaven is wherever you are.