英語書齋 - 每日學一點英文

輕輕鬆鬆 每天花讀一篇英文~學一點英文。

App store Play store

Recent Posts

2016-03-03
Big 2016 03 03b

不是成為你想要的,而是成為你所相信的。

You don't become what you want, you become what you believe.

人生就是,當你汲汲營營時所錯過的一切。
A good year max

人生就是,當你汲汲營營時所錯過的一切。

If you keep yourself busy at surviving, you’ll miss all the living.

過去不管是好是壞,都該試著放手,否則剩下的只有遺憾。
Captain america 2 steve

過去不管是好是壞,都該試著放手,否則剩下的只有遺憾。

Let go of the past no matter how good or bad it was, otherwise only regrets would be what’s left.

就是因為替那些失去的感到可惜,才更讓我們明白什麼應該珍惜。
Sex and the city 2 carrie

就是因為替那些失去的感到可惜,才更讓我們明白什麼應該珍惜。

The more we regret about what we have lost, the more we should cherish what we still have.

願意付出的人不一定擁有很多,但他們卻明白失去所有的痛。
Rise of the guardian jack

願意付出的人不一定擁有很多,但他們卻明白失去所有的痛。

Those who give may not have much, but they understand what it feels like to have nothing.

James Allen (作家)
Seascape 2554738  340

你的思維把你帶到今天的位置,你的明天也將取決於今天的思維。

You are today where your thoughts have brought you: you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.

2016-03-02
Big 2016 03 02b

“話說,你終於要學普通話了我還真高興。”  “為嘛?” “等你說順溜了,有十多億中國人民等著你去煩,你就不用來煩我了。”  

“You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin.” “Why?”  “Once you're fluent, you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.”

不要隨意忽略一個人的感受,因為你不知道那有多痛。
Rachel getting married kym

不要隨意忽略一個人的感受,因為你不知道那有多痛。

Never ignore someone’s feelings, because you have no idea how much it hurts.